My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Toilet Paper Tuesday

Well, it is Tuesday and I got the results from the roll of toilet paper. I'm sure everyone is just dying to know what it says.....I am up a quarter square this week--11.25 squares. Maybe next week I'll get a belly shot posted.

I'm starting to feel movement now, which I started to suspect about a week or so ago. The only way I can describe it at first would be to imagine a fish in a plastic bag filled with water. Every once in a while you feel a swoosh of something, but before you quite know what it was--it's gone. It wasn't very pronounced, but it's not your imagination either. Over the last couple of days, I am feeling it move a little more with increasing strength, but not enough that Mike is able to feel him/her. For me, at least, it's starting to be a little more real rather than some bad case of the flu and run-away PMS.

Mike and I have been on the rampage with home improvements. In the last two weeks, I've stripped three rooms of wall paper, painted three (starting #4) and working to clean junk out of the house. I can't believe I ended up with 4 bags of garbage from the kids rooms alone. Mike has done a number of projects in the yard and around the house. I figure that if I want this stuff done, I better do it now while I can still move around in a somewhat normal manner. If I don't get it all done, I'm likely to mull over it for the next year and drive Mike absolutely crazy with my complaining.

The kids will be home on the 19th, so it will change from a quiet, calm place to a chaotic bustle of activity. The kids start school on September 1st, so there will be an abundance of shopping and organizing to do to prepare for the next school year. Once that starts, time seems to evaporate.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

If you need some one to help renovating your house, just call us....

Bye!

Anita&Joost

6:08 AM  
Blogger Mike and Jenny Olson said...

Joost and Anita,

When can you get here? I'll have a hammer and saw ready to go!

Mike

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Jenny,
I like your describtion of the first movements. For me, it felt more like a tickling of a butterfly.
Good luck with the home improvements.
Mariet.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about this weekend? Gotta work on Monday again....

Joost

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home