My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

Two Days to D-day......

.....and I'm still pregnant. I have to remind myself that this date is only an estimation and not an absolution. It's frustrating not knowing when exactly the end is in sight, but there is an end to this pregnancy in the next two weeks. Good Lord, I sure hope it isn't another two weeks. If I'm still pregnant next Monday, I'm not sure if I will even come to work. Countless people stopped at my desk this morning to comment on the fact I am still here. I was hoping that I could forget.

Mike did get a voice mail from Scott Jacobson this morning to let us know that Linda gave birth to a 7lb, 7oz baby boy this morning at 9am. Scott had told Mike on Friday that they were scheduling her induction today, but apparently Baby Jabobson had other ideas. (He showed up the day after his due date). Congratulations to Linda, Scott and new big brother, Tate. We are looking forward to seeing a picture of this new little guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home