My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

End in sight......

Well, it is Thursday and the baby is now 8 days past the EDD. Mike and I went in this morning for an appointment with the midwife and have set the date for the induction for tomorrow morning. We are supposed to report first thing.

Earlier this week I was a little freaked out about this prospective thought, but now I am just ready for this baby to make its appearance into the world. My progress is encouraging as I am dilated to 3cm and conditions are optimal so that they are just planning on pumping in the pitocin. Luckily the midwife kind of explained the way they administer it nowadays that it doesn't sound as torturous as it used to be. So hopefully all will go well and be manageable so I can be successful in doing this without pain medications.

Well, I am making this short and sweet since I have a lot to do before tomorrow. I'm sure Mike will get something posted by Monday. Keep us in your prayers that everything goes well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita and Joost said...

Mike&Jenny wrote
>Keep us in your prayers that everything goes well.

We will..... All the best!

Anita & Joost

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home