My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Baby Pool Game

All right folks! Many of us play in all kinds of game pools for basketball, football, or whatever else floats your boat. I thought it might be fun to start an online baby pool. You get points for guessing things like weight, length, gender, birthdate and time. I just set it up, so I need to get in there and figure out what all we can do with it. We have options for putting in polls, hints and a bunch of other stuff, so I'm sure over the next few months it will change. Right now, I have it set up for each person to get 5 guesses, but I am considering making it unlimited for those of you who might prove to be gung-ho about it. It doesn't cost you anything to play and you won't win anything if you're right--but you'll get the bragging rights if it pleases you. The website is www.expectnet.com and our game name is mjolson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really great to read all your stories. Thanks for sharing it with us.

To the Baby Pool Game: Did I mess up with the metric system again? I don't have a clue what a quarter pounder with cheese is, let alone if 7 lbs 11 ozs is the weight of his/her dad instead of a sweet little baby.....

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home